Go Green For Me

The inspiration: When I was creating this piece, I was thinking about what we are leaving our kids to fix. What state are we leaving the planet that our children will have to deal with. That is why it's title "Go Green For Me".
Accomplishments: Best in Show 2008 at "The Green Show" by Core New Art Space
Notes: Was one most photographed pieces at a chalk festival. Denver Chalk Festival 2010.
Go Green For Me bookmark with an object of beauty book and a glass of milk
Go Green For Me Bookmark
Go Green For Me notecard, mug and a green pen from Michaels
Go Green For Me note card & mug. Pen from Michaels
Go Green For Me 9x12 print, a cup with prismacolor pencils
Go Green For Me 9x12 Print. Prismacolor Pencils
You can shop these stationery products at my ETSY shop and find
new products at my Zazzle Shop
View the entire collection look book.
See my interview about the collection with PPLD.

Comments