I Believe In Pink

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn
Pink note pad and matching pencils, white plastic sign, pink girl 3 note card from The True colors collection with pink ribbon and pink butterflies
Pink Stationery:
Use these items for your FALL events.
  Pink note pad, pencils, and white sign from Michaels 
  Pink ribbon and butterflies from Hobby Lobby
  Pink girl 3 note card at my ETSY shop
Pink cadillac cake mix, pink straws, pink cake sprinkles, pink gumdrops, pink girl 3 note card and bookmark from The True Colors Collection by Noami Foster

Pink Party:
Use these items to personalize invitations, baked goods and gift ideas.
  Pink Straws from Michaels 
  Pink cadillac cake mix, pink gumballs and pink sprinkles from Target 
  Pink girl 3 note card and bookmark at my ETSY shop

See more products from The True Colors Collection at Etsy.
View the entire True Colors Collection Portfolio.

Comments