Thursday, September 5, 2013

Your Love For Me

Green Boy 1 Gift Guide

Green Boy 1 is one of the original ten from the collection. November of 2008, because of The True Colors Collection, I met Jeffrey Nickelson. It wasn't until we meet again via Facebook that I realize how much Jeffrey looked like Green Boy 1. 

Children from the collection reminded Jeffrey of several people in his life, so he had named each kid in the collection. It is because of Jeffrey that I have considered renaming each child in the collection with their own name. Jeffrey loved rainbows, the colors in the collection made him think about rainbows. The poem that you see below was written by Jeffrey Nickelson before he passed away, September 5, 2009. 

Though Jeffrey was in my life for a short while, he impacted my life greatly.  I miss him everyday, love him still everyday, AND, I am thankful & grateful for the gifts he left behind.
Thank You Jeffrey, for everything.
~ Noami

The Green Boy Gift Guide reflects 

Jeffrey's personality and love for all things art.

Your Love for me newsletter, Green Boy 1 products from Etsy & Zazzle, Festivals by Noami Foster
©2013 by Noami Foster   •   www.onejdesigns.com
In 2011, I was honored to one of the 7 local artists chosen by Denver Arts & Venues to create banners that would hang at Colorado Convention Center in Downtown Denver while the Spire building was in construction. It was a defining moment to see the art and poem hang together in the middle of downtown- 14th & Champa - one of my life's highlights. (click here to view video)

From onejdesigns Zazzle Shop:

©2013 by Noami Foster   •  www.zazzle.com/onejdesigns
Whether you are drinking tea, coffee or a cold cup of water, this mug is just a cute addition to anyone's collection. Writing letters, sending mail is becoming rare, these custom stamps makes receiving mail a lot more fun. This is one of my favorite phone cases, When I use it, I always get asked: "Where did you get that?" Enjoy shopping Zazzle.

From The True Colors Collection Etsy Boutique

©2013 by Noami Foster  •  www.etsy.com/shop/onejdesigns
Green Boy 1 bookmark and note card will provide a unique gift idea for the men in your life.
Whimsical, fun and masculine. (bookmarks available later this month). 
Take your time and explore the Etsy Shop.

From a Dream to Reality to Chalk.

2010 Fort Worth Streetpainting Festival   •  Fort Worth, FL.
I kept a promise to a friend, to (re)create Green Boy 1 at a chalk event I would be a part of; this is hands-down my favorite chalk piece I have done so far. Absolutely my favorite. I feel in love with West Palm Beach, FL. the first time I went and having a Streetpainting Festival like this each year, is just a great reason to visit and start a tradition.

No comments: