Saturday, February 12, 2011

Returning again to Inspired Art

I am finishing up a new piece from The Imagine Me Collection that will be auctioned off at Inspire Art March 10th 2011. The Inspired Art Project takes poems written by Denver's youth and asks local artists to create original works inspired by their words. 


The Song Inside Of Me from the Imagine Me Collection by Noami Foster for the Inspired Art Program Denver
This is what I created last year 2010
The Song Inside of Me
Inside of me I hear music that could cheer me on when I am sad, and a song that tells me that I could do whatever I want. But my song is not the only song in the world. Sometimes I hear my aunt that past away not to long ago. She is singing to me her favorite song. I sing it to myself when I feel blue, but when I am happy I imagine her talking to me. And that’s the songs I hear.
By Daeja R., Age 9
Cowell Elementary

No comments: