Thanksgiving digital ad designed by Noami Foster for onejdesigns
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
It was an incredible experience celebrating with you all this FALL ILLUMINATE. Fund-raising & Diaper Drive was a great success because of each one of you. It was a pleasure meeting each of you and seeing you share your incredible gifts with the community, what an honor. We appreciate the time you took to come out on a cold evening and all the hard work you gave. Thank You for ALL OF YOUR GIVING! I hope you all will come back and share with us again for the ILLUMINATE 2011 Concert Series. What a blessing you all have been to us and may you reap a tremendous harvest from it. On behave of everyone at Celebration Of Children, I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

A NOTE FROM MS. PENNY DENOBLE
Dear All,
Thank you so much for your support and presence at Fall Illuminate-SHINE, this past weekend! I appreciate your faithful to me and everything God has privileged me to be a part of in the earth today! The fundraiser was quite successful (Noami indicated that the funds raised actually tripled in size from the 1st Illuminate) and will afford me the opportunity to purchase some much-needed supplies and materials for The Issue of Blood Outreach. Please accept this very small token of my gratitude, appreciation and love and may God return to you a 1000-fold blessing for what you poured/sowed into me!
Thanks again!
In Messiah's Love...

Comments